- 1.1 Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our site, if you agree to this.
3. ‘Session’ and ‘Persistent’ Cookies
- 3.1 We use the following cookies:
- 3.1.1 ‘Session cookies’ allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards.
- 3.1.2 ‘Persistent cookies’ remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences. We can also use them to balance the load on our servers and improve your experience on our site.
- 4.1 All our cookies fall within the classifications Strictly Necessary, Functionality and Performance. None are classified as Behavioural Targeting.
- 4.2 If at any time you wish to disable our cookies you may do so through the settings on your browser (but if you do so you will not be able to use certain important features of our service).