SMEs and START-UPs
SMEs and Start-ups
What services can JEME offer to Start-ups and SMEs?
JEME is able to offer a wide range of services that meet the needs of Start-ups and SMEs in order to guide them on a path of growth that leads them to success
PMI e Start-up
JEME Bocconi Students has always seen a fundamental part of its clientele in the small and medium-sized Italian companies. For three decades, our association has been a pivotal point in the consulting sector for this essential part of the Italian economic structure. The combination of our reality and Italian SMEs is supported by a set of shared values, including high quality, continuous innovation and professionalism, which characterize the Made in Italy in the world and differentiate JEME on the market.
In recent years with the technological evolution, then, new entities such as Start-ups have appeared on the market and JEME has not been left behind. In line with its principles of “Training as remuneration” and of continuous updating, we have developed specific services, focused on the growth of these innovative realities. The young and creative mentality and the passion that unite JEME and the Start-ups have allowed us to become the perfect answer to the needs of these new young entrepreneurs.
Services for SMEs and Start-ups
JEME offers tailor-made services characterized by quality, precision and professionalism, which are structured step by step with the customer. This is made possible by the working method and internal organization of the association, which provide a specific team formed for each project. In particular, complete business plans with a medium-term planning time spectrum are developed to support SMEs. These are composed of different types of complementary analyzes, including market analysis, marketing plans and financial analysis and programming.
Another fundamental service that JEME makes available to Small and Medium Enterprises is market analysis, thanks to the use of both primary and secondary sources and a final data processing.For start-ups, JEME has structured a range of consulting services aimed at the growth and development of the new company.For this purpose JEME offers detailed feasibility analyzes, in which the reference market, the possible legal viability of the idea and the final profitability of the start-up are studied. Furthermore, this analysis can be implemented at will by the customer according to particular needs, such as participation in calls for funding.
In addition, JEME completes the offer of strategic consulting services through the high degree of adaptation to customer needs, and a continuous process of training and updating of its resources, in order to produce innovative and personalized deliverables.Finally, the customer is offered additional services to that required, from the creation of a Corporate Identity, to the improvement / creation of an Internet site. These are services that, according to the team, could increase the added value of the entire project, as well as making the company for which it is working more solid and compact, ready to face the market.
For more information contact +39 346 5946 356
A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PLAN FOR AN HYPERCAR
The passion for the automotive and design sector has pushed Gianpiero Zenati, a startupper with advanced skills in technical design and in the use of design and graphics application software, to create an innovative and hyper-technological hypercar. Both the interior and exterior of the car are designed to make its harmonious and sinuous shapes faithful to made in Italy design.
In a context that sees a trend, both in the general market and in the luxury-premium market, more than positive and seems to be confirmed in the future, an analysis was needed that supported the client’s philosophy and the nature of the sector, ie it was not based only on an exclusively product-centric vision, but that saw a second focal point in customer satisfaction.
- JEME has structured a complete Business Plan for the client, aimed to obtain funding from investors potentially interested in the idea, but who needed to verify the soundness of the business model underlying the idea
- The team that successfully completed the project was composed by 8 people led by 2 project managers
- After an in-depth analysis of the market, carried out both on primary and secondary sources, taking into consideration both the demand and the offer, the team defined in detail, supporting the client, the business model, including the characteristics of the first model of hypercar to be launched, combined with pre and post sales services
- During the course of the project the main points of strength of the product have been defined and what should have been the optimal path to penetrate the sector of reference
- At the end of this first collaboration, the client was so enthusiastic about JEME’s work that he decided to keep in touch with the association, to be supported in case of further needs.
- The path taken with JEME has led to the success of the idea, evidenced by the fact that the entrepreneur has recently signed a financing contract with an important holding company to realize the first prototypes.
“The team has immediately shown great professionalism and seriousness in the technical as well as management aspects.The team guys have in fact been characterized by a skill that I would say multifaceted in the approach to the various phases of the project and a really effective ability for problem solving. […] My business project will surely benefit from this extraordinary cooperation”